- EPIC and AUA Technology and Innovation Legal Clinic Launch Advisory Program for EPIC Startup Teams
The TIL Clinic was established to provide pro bono legal support to EPIC startups.
- AUA and the Armenian Bar Association Sponsor a new Technology and Innovation Legal Clinic at AUA
[The Armenian Mirror Spectator] At two receptions held in California, David Balabanian, Esq. spoke about the AUA Legal Clinic and other innovative projects of interest to current and future students.
- Launch of the AUA Technology and Innovation Legal Clinic
A workshop by Stepan S. Khzrtian, Esq. (LL.M ‘10), founding partner of LegalLab, was specifically designed to incite interest in launching a startup on the spot.
- Armenian Bar Association & American University of Armenia Launch Legal Clinic
The clinic will be the first in Armenia to address the needs for professional legal counseling in rapidly growing fields, including technology.
- AUA LL.M. Students Participate in International Rounds of Jessup Competition in Washington D.C.
Tavitian Foundation’s funding made the LL.M. students’ travel and participation in the International Rounds of the competition possible.
- Applications for Summer School on International Humanitarian Law (IHL) Announced
The summer school will be held in Yerevan, at AUA on 16-21 July, 2018.