- Anahit Avanesyan (LL.M. ’04) — First Deputy Minister of Health
|Yerevan Today| The AUA alumna was appointed by a decree of Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan. /ARM/
- Alumni Success Story: Mesrop Manukyan (LL.M. ‘15) Fulfills a Career in Law
He told us about his educational and teaching experience, current practice as a lawyer, and more.
- AUA LL.M. Students Participate in Berlin Pre-Moot 2020
The team improve their oral advocacy skills.
- Investment Arbitration Conference 2020: Call for Contributions
The conference will be held at AUA on May 21, 2020.
- John Hayrapetyan (LL.M. ’14) Appointed as a Judge of First Instance Court
Hayrapetyan was appointed by a decree of the President of Armenia.
- AUA LL.M. Hosts a Series of Events on Commercial Investment Arbitration
The two-day events were essential for strengthening alternative dispute resolution in the country.