- ICRC and LL.M. Organize International Humanitarian Law Summer School at AUA
This year’s summer school aimed to build an understanding of the essence of IHL and the specificities of the ICRC work in different contexts.
- The Armenian National Committee of America (ANCA) – Western Region will welcome Armenia’s former Human Rights Defender, Professor Dr. Arman Tatoyan, to participate in a Q&A at the 2022 Grassroots Conference on Artsakh to take place on Saturday, September 24 at the Sheraton Universal Hotel.
- AUA associate professor and human rights lawyer Arman Zrvandyan speaks to the Public Radio of Armenia about property rights and compensation issues of the displaced people of Artsakh. /ARM/
- On August 11, the ARF of Boston is hosting a remote panel discussion entitled “Human Rights Concerns Facing Armenia and Artsakh Today.” The panel discussion will feature AUA HRSJ Program Chair Siranush Sahakyan and AUA Professor Dr. Arman Tatoyan.
The Armenian Weekly
- Call for Applications: Regional Summer School on International Humanitarian Law
The 2022 Regional Summer School will be dedicated to the 30th Anniversary of the ICRC presence in Armenia.
- LL.M. Students Participate in IHL Moot Court Competition
The team competed against seven other teams from different universities.