- John Hayrapetyan (LL.M. ’14) Appointed as a Judge of First Instance Court
Hayrapetyan was appointed by a decree of the President of Armenia.
- AUA LL.M. Hosts a Series of Events on Commercial Investment Arbitration
The two-day events were essential for strengthening alternative dispute resolution in the country.
- AUA and the Red Cross to Hold Summer School on International Humanitarian Law
As in previous years, the summer school will feature prominent specialists of IHL from Armenia and abroad.
- AUA Hosts 8th Annual Intellectual Property Moot Court Competition for Law Schools
AUA’s LL.M. program and Intellectual Property Rights Center signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
- Annual Mock Arbitration Competition 2019 Organized for Armenian Law Schools at AUA
This year, nine teams from seven universities took part in the competition.
- Stepan Khzrtian, Esq. (LL.M. 10), Founding Partner of LegalLab, Sees the Growth of AUA and Armenia Going Hand-in-Hand
“AUA offers a Western education in the heart of Armenia, giving students the best of both worlds,” said Khzrtian.