- LL.M. and MAHRSJ Programs Launch Legal Support Initiative
The LL.M. program took responsive action to render legal assistance to the people forcibly displaced from their homes as a result of the ongoing crisis in Artsakh.
- Call for Applications: Patent Autumn School 2023
AIPR and AUA proudly present the first Patent Autumn School 2023.
- On May 3-5, the second annual international conference “Human Rights and Accountability: A Path Forward for Nagorno-Karabakh” took place at AUA. During the conference, access to international justice for the victims of the 44-Day War and other related issues were discussed. /ARM/
- LL.M. Students Participate in 30th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
The AUA team comprised four talented and dedicated LL.M. students.
- The Group of Experts on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings (GRETA) held its 47th plenary in Strasbourg, France, during which AUA alumnus and adjunct lecturer Sergey Ghazinyan (LL.M. ’18) was elected as GRETA’s second vice-president.
Council of Europe News
- Mary Badalyan (LL.M. ‘08) Believes Armenia Can Become a World-known Wine Tourism Center
Mary Badalyan is the co-founder and CEO of EventToura.