- Annual Mock Arbitration Competition 2019 Organized for Armenian Law Schools at AUA
This year, nine teams from seven universities took part in the competition.
- Stepan Khzrtian, Esq. (LL.M. 10), Founding Partner of LegalLab, Sees the Growth of AUA and Armenia Going Hand-in-Hand
“AUA offers a Western education in the heart of Armenia, giving students the best of both worlds,” said Khzrtian.
- Head of the Armenian Personal Data Protection Agency Gives Lecture to LL.M. Students
Gevorg Hayrapetyan discussed the Armenian Law on Personal Data Protection, GDPR implications for the Armenian companies and further development of the field.
- LL.M. Program Students Participate in Civil Law Fall School
Students learned diverse approaches to problem solving and interpretation of legal norms.
- EPIC and AUA Technology and Innovation Legal Clinic Launch Advisory Program for EPIC Startup Teams
The TIL Clinic was established to provide pro bono legal support to EPIC startups.
- AUA and the Armenian Bar Association Sponsor a new Technology and Innovation Legal Clinic at AUA
[The Armenian Mirror Spectator] At two receptions held in California, David Balabanian, Esq. spoke about the AUA Legal Clinic and other innovative projects of interest to current and future students.