- Arman Zrvandyan (LL.M. ‘07): “AUA is my second home”
Arman Zrvandyan is from the AUA class of 2007, which celebrates its 15th anniversary of graduation this year.
- LL.M. Students Participate in Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court
FIAMC is the world’s most distinguished student competition in international investment law.
- Expounding on her rich career path in international law, Deputy Director for Science of the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute Edita Gzoyan (LL.M. ’12) describes her decision to pursue a master’s degree at AUA as one of her best life decisions. /ARM/
Public Radio of Armenia
- AUA Hosts Seminar on “Title to Territory, Sovereignty and Constitution: Armenia at the Point of No Return”
AUA LL.M. program hosted a seminar entitled: “Title to Territory, Sovereignty, and Constitution: Armenia at the Point of No Return.”
- AUA LL.M. Students Participate in the 29th Willem C. Vis Moot
AUA LL.M. program students participated in the 29th Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (Vis Moot), held April 9-12, 2022.
- Ani Chilingaryan (LL.M. ’11), AUA adjunct lecturer, has been appointed a judge in the RA administrative court by the decree of Acting President Alen Simonyan signed on March 10, 2022. /ARM/