- Head of the Armenian Personal Data Protection Agency Gives Lecture to LL.M. Students
Gevorg Hayrapetyan discussed the Armenian Law on Personal Data Protection, GDPR implications for the Armenian companies and further development of the field.
- LL.M. Program Students Participate in Civil Law Fall School
Students learned diverse approaches to problem solving and interpretation of legal norms.
- EPIC and AUA Technology and Innovation Legal Clinic Launch Advisory Program for EPIC Startup Teams
The TIL Clinic was established to provide pro bono legal support to EPIC startups.
- AUA and the Armenian Bar Association Sponsor a new Technology and Innovation Legal Clinic at AUA
[The Armenian Mirror Spectator] At two receptions held in California, David Balabanian, Esq. spoke about the AUA Legal Clinic and other innovative projects of interest to current and future students.
- Launch of the AUA Technology and Innovation Legal Clinic
A workshop by Stepan S. Khzrtian, Esq. (LL.M ‘10), founding partner of LegalLab, was specifically designed to incite interest in launching a startup on the spot.
- Armenian Bar Association & American University of Armenia Launch Legal Clinic
The clinic will be the first in Armenia to address the needs for professional legal counseling in rapidly growing fields, including technology.