- AUA and the Red Cross to Hold Summer School on International Humanitarian Law
As in previous years, the summer school will feature prominent specialists of IHL from Armenia and abroad.
- AUA Hosts 8th Annual Intellectual Property Moot Court Competition for Law Schools
AUA’s LL.M. program and Intellectual Property Rights Center signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
- Annual Mock Arbitration Competition 2019 Organized for Armenian Law Schools at AUA
This year, nine teams from seven universities took part in the competition.
- Stepan Khzrtian, Esq. (LL.M. 10), Founding Partner of LegalLab, Sees the Growth of AUA and Armenia Going Hand-in-Hand
“AUA offers a Western education in the heart of Armenia, giving students the best of both worlds,” said Khzrtian.
- Head of the Armenian Personal Data Protection Agency Gives Lecture to LL.M. Students
Gevorg Hayrapetyan discussed the Armenian Law on Personal Data Protection, GDPR implications for the Armenian companies and further development of the field.
- LL.M. Program Students Participate in Civil Law Fall School
Students learned diverse approaches to problem solving and interpretation of legal norms.