- LL.M. Assistant Professor Siranush Sahakyan and RA Human Rights Defender, CHSS Adjunct Lecturer Arman Tatoyan report on violations of the rights of Armenian POWs by Azerbaijan. /ARM/
- Call for Applications: Online Regional Summer School on International Humanitarian Law
Interested candidates are asked to complete the registration form by Thursday, June 24, 2021 (11pm GMT).
- Hard Work Always Pays Off in a Career in Law
Sergey Ghazinyan (LL.M. ’18) is adviser to the Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Armenia.
- AUA SPH Hosts Webinar ‘COVID-19: One-Year Review’
The speakers were RA Minister of Health Anahit Avanesyan (LL.M. ’04) and WHO representative in Armenia Egor Zaitsev.
- Minister of Health Anahit Avanesyan (LL.M. ’04) sits down with Petros Ghazaryan to discuss the commencement of COVID-19 vaccination in Armenia. /ARM/
- Minister of Health Anahit Avanesyan (LL.M. ’04) discusses the state of COVID-19 in Armenia, AstraZeneca and Sputnik V vaccines, misinformation regarding their side effects, and more. /ARM/