- LL.M. Hosts Discussion on Commercial Arbitration Law
The discussants examined the amendments to the RA Law on Arbitration adopted in December 2022
- LL.M. Hosts Public Lecture on the Rule of Law
LL.M. program hosted Dr. Rick Lawson for a public lecture.
- New Course on Crypto and Blockchain in the LL.M. Program
The course aims to provide practicing lawyers and regulators with a deep understanding of the technology.
- Training on Fundamental Rights in Administrative Procedures and Administrative Justice
Associate Professor Arman Zrvandyan conducted a hands-on executive training․
- Irina Davtyan (LL.M. ‘07): The Lawyer in Tech
Irina Davtyan is co-founder of the Gyumri Animation School NGO and Popok Animation.
- Former Human Rights Defender of Armenia and AUA Professor Dr. Arman Tatoyan was interviewed by Fox 11 Los Angeles to discuss Azerbaijan’s war crimes against Armenia.
Fox 11 LA