- AUA Congratulates LL.M. Program Chair Zrvandyan on ECHR Appointment, Welcomes Interim LL.M. Program Chair Baghdasaryan YEREVAN, Armenia - With the new academic year, the American University of Armenia (AUA) Master of Laws (LL.M.) program congratulates LL.M. Program Chair Arman Zrvandyan on his appointment at the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) and welcomes Adelaida Baghdasaryan as interim LL.M. Program Chair. Both are alumni of the AUA LL.M. program who have ... Read more
- LL.M. Program Announces New Course and Faculty for Fall 2015 YEREVAN, Armenia - In Fall 2015, the American University of Armenia (AUA) Master of Laws (LL.M.) program is offering a new “Corporate Governance” course taught by Adelaida Baghdasaryan, AUA LL.M. program alum, Interim Chair, and Lecturer. Two other AUA LL.M. program alumni, Hayk Mamajanyan and Ani Chilingaryan, have also joined the program as lecturers.
Hayk Mamajanyan, ... Read more
- LL.M. Program Chair Provides Training in Sweden From October 8-9, 2014, Master of Laws Prollmgram Chair Arman Zrvandyan gave a training in Stockholm, Sweden on practical techniques for monitoring administrative court proceedings Read more
- Sarkis Knyazyan was appointed as a Member of the Academic Board of Appeals of the Justice Academy of Armenia. Sarkis Knyazyan, Faculty Member of AUA LL.M Program was appointed by the Minister of Justice as a Member of the Academic Board of Appeals of the Justice Academy of Armenia. The Justice Academy was founded by the Government of Armenia Read more
- LL.M. Program Chair Zrvandyan Publishes His Recent Legal Study Yerevan, Armenia – In May 2014 the Chair and Assistant Professor of the Master of Laws Program Mr. Zrvandyan published his legal study on the “Rights of Persons with Mental Disorders to Liberty, Privacy and Fair Trial in the Armenian Law and Practice”. Read more