AUA Law offers a curriculum designed to enhance the legal skills and knowledge of Armenian and foreign professionals. Courses covering a wide variety of topics, including international, European and comparative law, are designed to help students develop such important competencies as:
- Practical Skills: legal research, analysis and writing; policy based advocacy for issues and clients; trial monitoring and monitoring of a legal system in light of national and international standards
- Practical Knowledge: substantive and comprehensive knowledge of domestic and international legal rules, jurisprudence and policies
- Practitioner Competency: how to advise a client on the main issues that may arise in a typical transaction or dispute; how to explain to foreign clients, in a context that they understand, the requirements of Armenian law.
Our aim is to enhance each student’s competence and confidence as a legal practitioner so that they can advance in their careers as professionals.
- Course Offerings
- Curricular Map
- LL.M. Academic Fall 2018 Schedule
- LL.M. Academic Spring 2019 Schedule
- Student Learning Outcomes